- ISO:9001 quality certified
- Excellent customer service
- Industry experts
Get a free quote
Grab visitors. Draw in tourists. Communicate everything your business does with confidence in any language: your marketing collateral, tours, events…
The specialist travel and tourism translation services and interpreters we provide for UK companies make it easy.
UK tourism – facts and figures
If you’re already in the industry, you’ll know just how much of a market it represents. By way of example – in October 2017, in one month alone:
- Foreign visitors to the UK spent £1.9 billion
- More than 2 million foreign residents visited the UK
- UK residents made more than 3 million trips abroad
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Talk with your local audience in the language they understand.
It’s more than just the actual words – it’s understanding the culture, knowing the local slang and making sure that your audience’s preferences are always met.
- You’ll always be working with a native speaker of your target language – important when you want to communicate like a local
- Take advantage of our longstanding expertise in the UK tourism industry
- Get the swiftest turnaround of any project – we have a global network of linguists
- Relax knowing that we meet the exacting ISO:9001 quality management standard in all work we do for you
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
The travel and tourism translation services we provide
When it comes to translation and localisation for a specific niche like travel and tourism, Asian Absolute is one of the most experienced companies on the UK market today. Here is a list of services we can help you with:
- Website localisation in more than 120 languages
- Typesetting of tourist guides and holiday brochures
- Immediate, on-demand machine translation of user-generated content such as reviews and discussion forums
- Subtitles and closed captions of documentaries, company videos
- Precise translation of legal materials and contracts
- Transcript production for online videos, TV series and feature films
- App and software localisation to meet specifics of the market
- Professional interpreters for conferences and business meetings
Which UK travel companies have we worked with before?
Having already worked with many other UK businesses in the tourism and travel industry, we know exactly the kind of expertise you’ll need:
Check out our most recent case studies and testimonials to see how well other companies have liked our personalised approach.
Languages we translate
Find out more 24/7
Get in touch now – without fee or obligation – and talk to us about the travel and tourism translation services your UK business needs. We’re on the line and happy to provide a free quote at your convenience.
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.