- ISO:9001 quality certified
- Excellent customer service
- Industry experts
Get a free quote
Education translation services for London, the UK and worldwide
Find new international students. Translate academic and legal documents. Asian Absolute’s education translation services help institutions in London, the UK and worldwide reach out to prospective students and help existing ones achieve their full potential.
We help you cement your image as a world-class global institution. We do so with persuasive, effective translations of your marketing brochures, website, course descriptions and all other aspects of your offering that international students come into contact with.
These powerful localisations of your materials will appear to have been written for specific target audiences. Because our native-speaking translators know how to adapt your materials for the culture as well as the language spoken by your prospective student groups.
Paired with their in-depth knowledge of the education sector – many of our specialists are former teachers or professionals themselves – we help you communicate with your international audience as well as your existing multilingual student base at home.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
We use our global network of linguistic resources to localise all kinds of educational content. Your website and marketing materials. Online training and e-learning courses. Diplomas and transcripts. Research papers. Plus a great deal more besides.
Used to working with educational organisations of all sizes, we provide the same attentive personal service to our largest and smallest clients:
- Award-winning project management – you will have your own personal project manager picked from our industry-recognised team.
- Education translation specialists – all of our specialist translators have Masters degree-level qualifications and/or five years of experience in an education field.
- Native speakers of over 120 languages – target any potential group of international students or an audience in almost any part of the world with our native expertise.
- ISO-certified services – as well as being members of the ATC, ATA, Elia and other industry bodies, we’re fully ISO:9001 certified.
- Translate documents, marketing, diplomas and more – our education translation services are used by clients in London, across the UK and globally for a diverse range of projects.
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Count on accurate education translation for all materials
The chief quality governing the accuracy of your final translation is the subject matter knowledge of your translator. That’s why we always match you with a linguist who is an expert in your particular field.
For example, you might need a linguist with legal experience to translate student Visa applications or immigration documents. You might need a marketing specialist to localise your brochure. Or an academic to translate your course materials.
Discuss your project with us today. We regularly translate:
- Admissions documents
- Recommendation letters
- Immigration and Visa applications
- Transcript translation
- Masters thesis translation
- Diploma translation
- Student and parent consent forms
- Research papers
- New student orientation materials
- Syllabus and course descriptions
- Course materials
- Training presentations
- E-learning translation
Get specialist academic translations for all fields and schools
Take advantage of our huge global network. Our academic translation services in the UK and around the world are delivered by specialists in different fields and areas of education.
This is because our clients include educational organisations of all sizes, including:
- FE colleges, such as arts colleges or agricultural colleges
- Free schools
- Private schools
- Faith schools
- City technology colleges
- State boarding schools
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
Localise your website, brochure and marketing
A great deal of the work we do as part of our education translation services involves academic papers and legal or application documents. But we have a broad range of other expertise too:
For instance, we have marketing specialists who can localise your website or brochures based on their own in-depth, native knowledge of your target market. This allows them to adapt your materials to the cultural expectations and norms of your audience, hugely increasing conversion rates.
You can also rely on our in-house team for:
- Certified, notarised and apostilled translation and document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and DTP for any project
- Software localisation for multimedia products and software, UI and related (e-) documentation
- Website translation and web localisation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and remote interpreters including sign language interpreters with a background in education
Your project in our education translators’ hands
- Start with a free quote – discuss your project with one of our expert project managers and we’ll provide a free, no-obligation quote.
- Your project team is created – drawing from a global pool of talent, we hand-pick the most ideal education translators for your project
- We consult on terminology – terminology management is as much a priority for us as it is for you. We use Translation Memories, glossaries of terms and other tools and reference guides to guarantee fidelity within and across projects.
- You confirm your timeframe – we’re used to working even to very short-notice deadlines. Tell us when you need your project to be delivered by.
- Quality Assurance takes place – your project will pass through the hands of our professional editors and proofreaders before it returns to your original translator for final comments. You can also select back translation and reconciliation for your highest-value projects.
Languages we translate
Get your free quote today
Request a free, no-obligation quote or find out more about using us for education translation 24/7. From our London headquarters and offices spread around the globe, we’re ready to get to work on your project right away.
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.