- ISO:9001 quality certified
- Excellent customer service
- Industry experts
Get a free quote
Reliable and accurate patent translation service
Doing business internationally comes with a lot of challenges, one of which is ensuring that your intellectual property rights are protected. Our patent translation services help London and UK businesses reach a global audience while knowing that their patents are fully translated, clear, and binding.
We provide accurate translations of your patents so that you can file them in all the relevant countries and jurisdictions. No matter where you want to do business, our patent translators make it easy to uphold your intellectual property rights.
What you get with Asian Absolute
- Award-winning project management expertise and your personal project manager
- Experts in patent law translate your documents into their native language
- Triple-layer Quality Assurance processes with optional back-translation and reconciliation
- ISO:9001-certified member of the Association of Translation Companies and other bodies
- International banking-grade security protecting your data in transit and at rest
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Why is it essential for UK innovators to get a patent translation?
When it comes to introducing a product, service, invention, or process to a new market, professional patent translation is crucial. Without an expert in the specialist terminology used in patent law, you could be taken advantage of by others.
The Steinbeis Transfer Institute conducted a survey that found that among international patent holders:
- Almost 80% had come across translations that were open to interpretation or outright wrong
- More than 50% understand that translation mistakes can pose a serious risk to securing patent applications
- Over 25% had experienced problems with their patent application because of translation errors.
This highlights just how important it is to get professional, accurate translations when patents are involved.
Guaranteeing validity in the regions you target
Our patent specialist linguists create clear documents, which offer precise definitions and which will meet all of the legal requirements for patent documents in the region or jurisdiction you are targeting.
We work with both solo inventors and Fortune 500 companies alike. Because of our linguists’ first-hand technical knowledge of the field your property is in, every patent translation we produce for UK businesses – and our clients on five continents around the world – allows no room for misunderstanding.
- Localised diagrams and figures created by our in-house DTP and typesetting team
- High volume projects and single patentshandled with the same speed and ease
- Project team building to handle projects as fast or faster than most of our competitors
- Proofreading, back-translation and reconciliation for high-value projects
Languages we translate
Discuss working with our patent translators 24/7
If you have any questions or would like a free quote for our patent translation services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re available 24/7 to answer any of your queries.
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
There are several things that will affect the cost of your translation project, such as the volume of material to be translated, target language/s, and other important factors. The best way to get an accurate estimate is to contact us for a free quote. There is absolutely no fee or obligation – we will provide you with a detailed breakdown of costs so that you know exactly what your project would entail.
How do we make your patent translation services secure?
Your service will be delivered by translators who specialise in patents – in fact, many of them only handle this kind of work. They have the expertise to ensure your content is not just accurately and fluently translated, but that it also meets all legal requirements.
When it comes to security, your documents are in the safest possible hands. We utilise data protection procedures usually found in the computer systems of international banks, as well as provide:
Data Protection Act Compliance
All services we deliver are compliant with the Data Protection Act.
Every member of our in-house staff and all freelance translators has signed confidentiality agreements to guarantee the security of any information they come into contact with. Impartiality agreements are another step that we take to protect your data.
Secure document transmission
Get in touch with us if you want to send your documents to us online. We can advise on security and the correct methods to use to ensure a safe transfer.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We gladly accept bank transfers, credit/debit cards, and PayPal payments from companies and private individuals. Let us know your preference, and we will direct you to the most convenient method.