- ISO:9001 quality certified
- Excellent customer service
- Industry experts
Get a free quote
Lao translation and interpreting services in London and the UK
Rely on our fast and accurate Lao translation and interpreting services to boost your company’s engagement anywhere the language is spoken. That’s in Laos, of course, but also in many parts of Thailand – all in all, around 25 million people worldwide.
Conversely, as a Lao speaker, start making your English communications powerfully effective at reaching your target audience. Otherwise, you risk alienating anyone who hears your message.
Whether you need legal document translation for any jurisdiction, to make sure you’re using location-specific manufacturing terminology, or rely on your marketing materials being culturally persuasive…
Asian Absolute has the expert for you.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
At Asian Absolute, we only ever use native-speaking linguists. When we’re translating your project into Lao, this means native Laotian speakers who have a full understanding of the cultural associations, norms and stylistic preferences of your audience.
Likewise, when you need to translate Lao to English we use native English-speakers. Specifically, this means linguists who are native to the UK, the US, Australia – whichever part of the English-speaking world you are targeting. This works in reverse too – there are six major Lao dialects. We make sure you’re communicating clearly and effectively in the right one.
- Your project will always be worked on by qualified and/or highly experienced specialists in your particular field
- Need a fast turnaround? Our worldwide network of linguists ensures 24/7 work until your project is complete
- Our native-speaking Lao translators and interpreters enable your UK company to do business in this language fluently and persuasively wherever you need to
- And if you’re used to communicating in Lao, our native English-speaking specialists make you sound like a native of the UK, Australia, the US…
- Award-winning services all delivered in line with the critical ISO:9001 quality management standard
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
What you need about the Lao language
Lao – sometimes called Laotian – is the official language of Laos. Here it’s something of a lingua franca – Laos has a large number of unique ethnic groups, speaking almost 90 languages between them.
Lao is also used in many parts of Thailand. In fact, speakers of Lao can make themselves clearly understood in Thai, and vice versa.
- Lao is a tonal language, meaning words which “look” the same can mean different things when pronounced in different ways
- But Lao is also an analytic language, a type of communication where there are few inflections and word order is very important
- When Lao is spoken in Thailandit is often called Isan (Isan is a collection of 20 provinces in north-east Thailand, giving rise to its other name – “Northeastern Thai“)
The industries which use our Lao translation and interpreting services
Asian Absolute works with professionals, academics and commercial enterprises in every field and industry. This makes us highly aware that the way to get you the best result – and the most effective translation – is to actually know what we’re talking about.
You will always be matched with a native English or native Lao translation or interpreting specialist who has experience or qualifications in your field, and often both.
Banking & Finance
Marketing & PR
Travel & Tourism
But whatever your industry or field, get in touch. Thanks to our global network, which features thousands of expert linguists, we’ll always find you the right specialist.
The dialects spoken by our Lao interpreters
We offer both consecutive and simultaneous interpreters and translators for all dialects, including:
- Central Lao
- Northern Lao
- Northeastern Lao, also known as Tai Phuan
- Southern Lao
- Vientiane Lao
- Western Lao
Discuss your language needs 24/7
Contact us at your convenience to get a free quote on your language needs. There will be someone here ready to speak with you 24/7.
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.